10.14.2012

Miniinterview with Jillian Michaels

The trainer of The Biggest Loser Jillian revealed her tip in miniinterview for the SHAPE magazine!

I´m about to try her Yoga Meltdown and some of her excercises.


SHAPE: Have you ever eaten fast food? If so, what?
JM: Not in years. I occasionally have a veggie sandwich from Subway when in a food dessert area for work. I have had veggie burritos as well from places like Chipotle, but never a McDonalds or Taco Bell kind of a place.
SHAPE: Do you snack?


JM: Only once a day between lunch and dinner. I don't believe in eating throughout the day. I eat every four hours. Breakfast at 8 a.m., lunch at 12 p.m., a snack around 4 p.m., and dinner around 8 p.m..
SHAPE: What are a few examples of your favorite snacks?
JM: My snacks are anything from popchips with an organic string cheese to a whey shake with chocolate macro greens.
SHAPE: Do you have a splurge food you can’t resist? What is it?
JM: I'm a huge fan of Unreal chocolate bars. I can’t go a day without having one. They make classic candy bars like Snickers, M&M's, and peanut butter cups, but without any chemicals or crap in them.
SHAPE: Do you have any strategies you use to enjoy these foods in moderation?
JM: I don’t believe in deprivation. It doesn’t do any good. But you do have to practice moderation. I work a 200-calorie allowance into my day and allow myself those 200 calories for one of my go-to treats.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!