10.07.2012

Note from Doupie

Hello,

my name is Doupie. I´m only four years old. Altough I´m big breed dog, I´m only 1ft and half tall. I´m skiny and my legs are so hurtfull and weak. My tits are very used because you, people, made a breeding-machine. My jaw was broken as you can see, because my "owner" didn´t want me to fight with males which wanted to mate with me, even I was just so exhausted. Some good star helped me to get out of the mating hell. I was always so heartbroken when my babies where taken off with me ...
Do you like what you see??

Oh yes, you don´t. Now I have to be kept in board for the rest of my life BECAUSE YOU WANTED SPECIFIC BREED WITHOUT PAYING THE REAL MONEY. No, fate wasn´t the one whose fault it is. It´s fault of stupid people. 

PS for angels:
I hope that there are some angels who reads this note, because I wish I could spend rest of my life with. I know I´m not the pretty one, but I will love you with my whole heart.

Fotka: DOUBRAVKA
zatím bez popisku..dle fota si troufám tvrdit, že sloužila na rození štěnat..http://www.slobodazvierat.sk/

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!