7.17.2012

Dior and Chanel new

Raf Simons - desinger of Dior tried to combine Stepford Wives and Disney´s Princesses. Well, I´m not fan of princesses´ dress but I like those evening dresses in the middle with larger skirts. I hate those screaming YELLOW tight dress. But Top in Stepford Wives in right is boho fairytale.
The worst piece of this collection is without a doubt dress with thin nylon top. And the best? Totally the light pink coat and light blue skirt.

Channel brought us new amazing nail-fashion!!! Metallic and bubble-gummy pink. I reall like this idea. It´s easy. Metalic color is the base and upper level is the color you choose. Be carefull with keeping the line thin but still good visible :_)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!