7.31.2012

Verenique -The fashion desinger- Introduction

Hoollleer everybody!! :_))
Few weeks ago I found on art website Deviant Art young and potencional fashion desinger nicknamed Verenique. She´s very good and she desinged two or three own collections. Those who visits my blog frequently sure noticed the Affiliates box with her icon and blog. When there´s not much news in fashion world I will post some of her work I like the most.
Verenique is extremely talented and she´s really good at making her desings come true.

And now with her permission to post her work here, here she goes!







Last picture is her lastest work :_) I simply love these colors.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!