8.29.2012

Beauties in the World of Fame #2 Christina Aguilera

 Christina Aguilera belongs to my top hottest females since she´s curvy and matured. Back in the "Stripped" album days she looked cheap and nasty. Even she was pretty nasty and horny in the "Not Myself Tonight" videoclip she´s very elegant and beautifull theese days.
Aguilera is well-known for her fashion sence and it was million times prooved she is real musician diva.
Christina had breasts plasytic surgery and her plastic boobs are one of the most well done boobs in the world. A lot of ppl say that she had collagen injections in lips and botox injections into her forehead and cheeks.

*I prefer curvy women with nice butts and breasts, I also prefer blondes, but I love dark or brown eyes.



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!