8.10.2012

Famous with Glasses 1: Tina Fey

 Hooollleer, because I´m wearing glasses I decided to post frequently famous ppl who wear glasses. Some of them wears them because they need them, some of them wears them because they love them. I will try to do this every week.

1st choice is Tina Fey, who is well known to wear glasses outside, inside, in movies, in normal life... She´s beautifull and her face is amazing with her glasses. For most she wears thick black frames. She really knows how to be sexy with glasses.

Where can you see Tina? 
Tina can be seen theese movies: Mean Girls as math-teacher; Night Date as main character Claire; Baby Mama as main character Kate and in series of Studio 30 Rock.

Her favourite glasses?
Versace, Prada, Coach and Calvin Klein




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!