8.19.2012

Famous with Glasses 2: Britney Spears

 Britney Spears - pop singer, mother, actress and fashion looser by some trensetters. Her best look was her curvy body and long to breasts hair in How I Met Your Mother in role of Abby. Britney is such a sweet type who suits in glasses pretty much. Nerdo, smart glasses .... But she also wears huge wayfarers or other Ray Bun glasses with does not suit her that well.



 Since her carreer started on Disney Channel she wears lenses. A lot of ppl says eyes are needed to make bound to audience. That´s why Britney wears glasses in personal life only.
 Brit as Abby in How I Met Your Mother (up and down)

Up - Barney (Neil-Patrick Harries) and Britney as Abby - this is the look I love the most on Britney.


 Britney´s NOT-suiting glasses:




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!