8.06.2012

Wayfarer Retro Glasses

 Hooollleer!!!
I just needed new eyeglasses I´m kinda blind, and I decided to have new one - but more use without looks. I need comfortable ones I won´t even feel them on nose. So I choosed Wayfarer style. I need them to driving too so I needed a big ones and Wayfarer are amazing.



 My favourite WWE diva Kaithlyn (Celeste Bonin) wears dioptrical Wayfarers too and it looks amazing on her. (on the photo with her fella AJ Styles)

Me and my Wayfarers
I bought them two or three years ago. Theese are just sunglasses, but are amazing. I can´t wait to have my dioptrical ones at home :_D
And the bonus - they weren´t even expensive. Honestly they were pretty cheap than diptrical glasses use to be.

2 komentáře:

  1. Líbí se mi úplně všechny :-) Obzvláště ty barevné a děkuji na publikování mé tvorby :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Já děkuju za svolení k publikaci a za návštěvy a komentíky :_)) Jojop čekám na ty brejle - ale mám tkaový special skla (mám astigmatismus a mám víc jak 2 dioptrie tak si musím nechávat skla dělat na zakázku) takže počítám kolem dvacátého by tu měli být :_DD Budou skoro stejný jako ty co mám na tý fotce akorát čirý skla a asi trochu tmavší obroučky :_D Neůžu se jich dočkat :_D

      Vymazat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!