6.20.2012

Anything Today? Naaaah xD

Hoolleeer!!

Today I won´t post anything more!
Momma needs some break! :_D
Hahaha, watching Rio movie and ddancing samba on bed :_D

I wrote a fictional "Application for Post of..." for English lesson :_D
Soo I post this at least :_D (full article)

Tomorrow I will post news and photos of my pajamas :_D
 And share blog of Sara - fashion blogger :_)

xOxOx Sandy


Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing you to apply for the post of stripper in the Leopard´s Chicks club. My friend Hellen, who works there, told me you are looking for pole-dancer, Go Go dancer or Lap dancer.

I am responsible, talkative and charismatic. I have long blonde hair and good teeth. My bra size is C85, I wear clothes in L size. I love fashion and beauty. I do Zumba in my freetime and I was dancer in Los Diablos, cabaret shows and solo pole dances. I have no children and my husband is a trucker that means he is always far away. I am bisexual oriented.

I used to work as cashier in Tesco, Globus and Kaufland. I worked as secretary in RMP Trans last three years.

I would like to be stripper because I want to try something new and exciting.

I am available for discuss more informations and instructions from you in person.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and enclosing my CV with photos.

Faithfully yours,

Sandy Shepherd



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!