6.01.2012

Sharing Website *-*

Hollleeer!!!

I wanna be popular with this blog sooo hopelessly...
If you see or saw my blog then share, I´ll be thankfull,
Leave comments and give me questions... be sure to answer them :_)

Yesterday I didn´t post, because I´ve given blood. Waiting for my blood type :_P Glad I´ve done good thing and got some chicked, beer and two bars of cripsy chocolate!!! Great medical system here! Un-defined amount of tea and bakery too! Lovin´ medical trips like this one. Good done, good came back. Kind of My Name is Earl issue :_DDd Hahaha

Another natural photo.... of your crazy bimbo!!!

xOxOx Sandy

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!