6.11.2012

Dasha´s First Post :)

Hi all,
My name is Dasha and I am a friend of Sandy. I'll try to write more here, but I do not have much time. At school we have a lot of tests, so I have to learn a lot. I put here photo of my hands with gel-nails. I like short nails, it bothers me (long nails) when I'm writing on a computer. Hands are always nice when they are modified. For example painted, decorated. Girls should take care of theirself. Who agrees - writes comment :) Have a nice day :) :) :) Dasha



More of Dasha you can get at http://daily-dasha.blogspot.com

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!