6.05.2012

Edition of Photos *_*

Hooolleeer!!!

Great mood after all :_*
A guy named David Caroll (his FB profile) is interest in my photos,
so he made me a cute pic with dream effect!!
I love that badly :_) <3 So cute and sweet!
He said he will made some more!!
Fabulous, isn´t it?
He made me looking even hotter and smooth...
IT´S INNOCENTLY SEXY!! Yes, Guilty!
I know it´s illegal to be sexy innocent way that much :_D

Also a Kevin Grimm aka Dj Kevy Kev (his DeviantArt Page and his FB profile)
 offered me he can make a vector pic of me for me :_P 
It will be cool for blog, huh? Nice profile pic <3

(photo edited by David Caroll - love to work with you, Dave!)
xOxOx  Sandy

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!