6.27.2012

The Greased nostalgia :_)

Hooolllleer!!!!
Sorry for not entrying last five days :_((
It has been busy for me :_) Finally I´ve got dog at home :_))
He name is Thappy and she is sooo cute and sweet! :_*
I really love her - she´s 11 years old, but she´s goodie :_3
Oldie but goodie :_)
She eats, drinks, makes poops and pees, and she loves to cuddle a lot so I think she´ll be okay with staying forever :_) <3






And I was watchin´ The Grease two days ago!
Oh maaan, my childhood was so close :_) 
I felt so nostalgic. So I´m posting pics of gramophone soundtrack my dad brought home almost 20 years ago from England.


Gonna post my and my friends Mattie´s outfit in next article :_) Probs you read it before it :_D

xOxOx Sandy

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!