9.12.2012

2 OOO views + petition

From last night when the counter showed 1985 views I woke up and found out that 2 000 has been reached already. Thanks to all who visits my page.

In last week I decided to post more about dogs and their rescue... Honestly I hope to adopt my another oldie doggie soon because I have seen so many of them and it breaks my heart. Why rich ppl who can really take care of theese poor souls don´t care? Or if they care they want only clear breeded dogs??? Ppl like most of us can have one max. two dogs because od room or lifestyle. I wanna adopt many of dogs and to proof my love to them I desinged tattoo which I wish to have tattooed til´ end of year. Soone as me and my hubby will be moving into our own flat we will have two dogs.

Me and Thappy will be doing all we can to help with dog rescue. DON´T BUY A PET, ADOPT A PET!!!

Thanks to all visitors, comments and contacts to me.
DON´T FORGET TO SING PETITION AGAINST CRUEL KILLING DOGS IN SOUTHEAST EUROPE!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!