9.24.2012

Lucy needs home!!!


 
DEAR AMERICANS, BESTLY NEW YORKERS!!!
Former breeding machine with awfully broken jaw needs real home with someone who will love her, not use her. Help to share her heart-destroying story, which makes me cry  just when I think of... Monsters broke her jaw to disable her fight with males dog wanted fertilized her. Her loving eyes are still the same as they were before her jaw was broken and her huge heart will give you much love... I Please in her name, help her,


Note from Lucy to ppl who would like to help her find a new home:

“Hi my name is Lucy! I’ve was rescued from the streets of Bogota, Colombia and lived in a foster home over there for about 6 months before coming to the U.S. Prior to my rescue I was beaten by my former owner so badly that my nose and jaw were broken. Both body parts have already healed, but since they never set properly this gave me my uniquely good looks and character. What do you think?

Unfortunately not much can be done about my face unless they break the bones and reset them again, not sure I want to go through that. Whoever did this to me also pulled out some of my canine teeth so I could not fight off the many male dogs that would repeatedly mate with me when I was in heat. Yeah I know, this is a terrible way to live. But although I was used as a breeding machine, by my lucky stars, I somehow got away. Then I was living on the streets, alone, emaciated and pregnant. Then that’s when my angel found me.
Sadly, I’m currently living in boarding and would love to break out of here. If interested in adopting or fostering me please contact my rescue by clicking here Please note that I’m currently staying in NY, and a home visit is required for adoption! Woof!”

More contacts and infos at http://lifewithdogs.tv

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Největší radost mi udělá, když moje příspěvky pomohou najít domov pejskům, které sem dávám. // The biggest joy I will feel, when my entries will help to find home to dogs I post here.

NEKUPUJTE - ADOPTUJTE // DONT BUY - ADOPT A PET!!!